The winner will receive a $1500.00 Scholarship, gifts,trophy,crown and more.
1st Runner-up will receive $600 and 2nd Runner-Up will receive $400 scholarships.
- Girls ages 15-18, residing in Duval, Clay or St. Johns County with a minimum GPA of 2.7 can apply. Contestants must be enrolled in a public or private school located in one of the above stated counties.Contestants 18 years of age must be a graduating senior 2018.
- Contestants will be required to provide a copy of their birth certificate. All contestants must be a natural born female.
- Contestants are required to pay a $100 application fee to register. (Contestants can register and pay application fee below.)
- Upon receipt of your application fee, contestants will be notified of the time,date and place of the Contestant Information Session.
- All contestants will be required to obtain a sponsor for the pageant. This sponsor can be a business or individual. There will be a sponsor fee of $200. The sponsor will receive reserved seating at the pageant. The sponsor will also be recognized by the Emcee on stage the night of the pageant and their name will be in the program book.
- Areas of competition: Talent, Essay, Evening Gown, Interview and Casual Wear.
- The information meeting for all paid contestants will be held on April 22, For further information, call 866-479-8927.